Founder's South Tower Office Refurbishment
Another of HDC's many sensitive refurbishments in the Grade I listed Founder's Building was to re-purpose the old library and archiving stores into functional category B office space.
The principal features of the project included:
- the creation of a 60-occupant open plan office in the ground floor.
- re-purposing of another 22 rooms spanning four floors within the main tower to be used as further offices, meeting spaces, print rooms, tea points and toilets.
- complete corridor refurbishment interlinking the rooms.
- raised ceiling with acoustic panels within the office space.
- exposing of the original curved window heads.
- removal of all exposed cabling, running new within the building fabric.
- floor gromit delivery of services.
- overseeing the supply, delivery and installation of all office furniture.
- asbestos removal.
Royal Holloway University
Egham - Surrey
QS - Full Service