Chelsea Football Club First Team Training Facility
This building has been sensitively designed to blend into its rural setting. The external appearance is stunning and includes a curved ‘green’ roof, brass shingles and a moat reflecting the elevations.
The building provides state of the art facilities finished to a high standard, commensurate with the profile of one of the world's leading football clubs.
The accommodation includes:
- Gymnasiums and hydrotherapy pools.
- Medical, sports science, physiotherapy, treatment and recovery rooms.
- Lounge and dining facilities for players.
- Studio and lecture rooms.
- Press facilities and offices for team managers, coaches, fitness staff, etc.
- Changing rooms, toilets and showers.