Chelsea Football Club Stadium Expansion and Redevelopment
HDC were commissioned by Chelsea Football Club in 1992 for the first phase of the redevelopment of Stamford Bridge, a new 8,250 seater North Stand incorporating supporters club and two executive club rooms.
HDC were then retained as Quantity Surveyors for each successive stage of the stadium development until its completion in 2001 and thereafter on various refurbishment projects often acting as Project Manager and Quantity Surveyor.
The stadium was built to exceptional standards, with public access maintained throughout its redevelopment. Key features include:
- Spectator seating for 41,631 supporters.
- Extensive executive, conference and banqueting facilities including multiple restaurants and bars.
- Two four star hotels including apartments.
- Offices, TV Studio, Mega-Store, Chelsea World of Sport Visitor Attraction.
- The Chelsea Club Health and Leisure Centre.
Chelsea Football Club
Fulham - London
QS - Full Service