Blenheim Palace Orangery and Kitchen Court
The scheme transformed the Grade I listed East Wing of the Kitchen Court to provide improved conferencing and banqueting facilities in time for the 300th Anniversary of the Battle of Blenheim.
The works were delivered to a very tight programme and critical end date. They included:
- Demolishing the existing Muniment Room, a massive structure built within the Orangery in the early part of the 19th Century.
- Extending and refurbishing the Orangery back to its former glory.
- Transforming the former kitchen and audit room into a new conference area.
- Converting the estate offices into a suite of meeting rooms.
- Expanding and re-fitting the kitchen and catering facilities.
Woodstock - Oxfordshire
QS - Full Service